Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My First Day at Zaman University

Meeting in conference hall



 






The first day when I entered ZAMAN University, I felt that I was in an oversea university. It is not like other universities in Cambodia. Architectural designs, furniture, and accessories are modern and they are imported from the foreign country. The decorations are different from other universities in Cambodia. When I looked around, I saw many foreigners standing and welcoming me. Likewise, I was so happy to see them expressing their friendly smiles towards me. Later, I entered the conference hall, which is very big and it was decorated and designed with many comfortable chairs, abstract wall painting, air-conditioning, and a convenient wall of slide viewer. It made me so surprise. In addition, a library, computer lap,   canteen, and classrooms are all modern. Every equipment and material in each room is high-end. All in all, the environment, rooms, and equipment in ZAMAN University made me feel so proud of myself to be one of the students there. I cannot almost believe that there is such a high-standard university like this in Cambodia. I really wonder whether everyone has their impressions when they enter their university in the first time or not.







1 comment:

  1. I strongly agree with your article. I also felt that was the nice University because there are lots of things that make me think Zaman University different from the other such as the material in the school, teacher, books and lots of more things.The most important things is the foreign's students and also the other students are really kind and friendly that made me feel so close to them. I am so proud about this university and happy that I have the chance to study in this university.I think that is the good university and it is similar to the university in abroad.

    ReplyDelete