Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Interview Tips

Many people are always afraid when they are going to take an interview for a job. However, interview is the best chance to prove yourself to the employer that you can do their job well or your skills and personalities are fit with their job. Here I will show you some interview tips that can help you in you job interview. There are some important questions that candidates will fact in their interview. Those common questions are "Please introduce yourself.", "What are your strengths?", "What are your weaknesses?", "Tell me what you know about this company and why you applied for the job?", or "What is your salary esxpectations?".
What are you going to answer for those questions above? 
There are many answers to these questions, but the most alternative one may be difficult to reach. Most candidates fail their interview because of their unrelated or bad answers. Here are some respondable answers for the questions above?
1. Q: Please introduce yourself.
    A: "I am a professionl individual with an outgoing personality. I studied mangement because I have a keen  interest in working with people I have researched your company and I believe that your mission, to...., is well suited to my skills and long-term career goals. I believe I will be valuable to your company and I will also be able to develop my career with you."
2. Q: What are your strengths?
    A: "I am outgoing and I can work under presure. I achieve results and I will always try to make my customers happy. I hav eexcellent communication and computer skills."
3. Q: What are your weakness?
    A: "I am p perfectionist and like things to be 100% correct. Although this is also  a strength of mine, I need to ensure that I am perfectionist when it matters, an dnot on smalll things that it doesn't matter."

Other answers should focus on a solution, strong, confident and relevant. Finally, If you fail in interview, you have to learn from each interview and find your mistakes to correct. When the right job comes, you will get it!

Reference: Job search booklet, vol 3. Interview Tips, HR Inc. Cambodia.  

No comments:

Post a Comment